Southern Homes Realty INC Property Management is a well established Property Management firm whose primary Service is Real Estate Management. We provide this service to our Investors, Home Owners and the Military personal stationed at Nas Pensacola , Whiting Field and Corry Station Were Centrally located in Escambia County Florida, convenient to all our Rental properties and surrounding areas. We Service South to the Gulf of Mexicao, West to Baldwin County Alabama, North through Walnut Hill and Century Florida and East through Milton, in Santa Rosa Florida. We have been serving these area since July 1975.
Our property Management Services are delivered by a professional full time staff and is represented by a full time Law Firm that specializes in Land Lord Tenant Law, The firm provides leagal Services and prepares leases and Property Management Agreements.
Our Accounting System is top of the line and were fully automated to provide our Land Lords monthly Financial Statements showing monies that have been collected and dispursed. Annual Reports are provided for your Tax Accountants.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership in HERO PM - which provides us with the most advanced technology tools to serve you well.